Monday, April 12, 2010

A Rollercoaster of Emotions

Lately, I've been an emotional mess.
My blood sugars are all over the place...and just when I thought they were stabalizing!
They're high, low, high, higher, low again. All of this is making me exhausted and cranky. I feel so bad about it too! I've been in such a bad mood for the past week, pretty much everything and everyone is annoying me at this point. Usually stress makes my blood sugars go crazy...and the semester is coming to an end.....so that's probably it. I just want to go home! At home, I eat regular meals, I have measuring cups, scales.....my mom. Everything that helps me keep it under control.
I've been working on getting a Dexcom CGM, so hopefully I'll get that soon. After reading everyone's blogs, it seems like that can really help. It would be nice to be able to see what direction my blood sugar's going in.....maybe then I could see how much I need to eat for a low.....because lately I've been treating them wayyyyy to much and my blood sugar skyrockets soon afterwards.
Well, enough venting and feeling sorry for myself.
Happy Monday.....Happy Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment